One of the best ways to explore the Cotswolds is by bike and Whatley Manor & Wild Carrot Cycling have cooked up a fantastic option for the adventurous.
In a move that will undoubtedly appeal to environmentally conscious travellers, Whatley Manor have embraced the experiential elements of two wheeled exploration of the Cotswolds and luxury dining and accommodation.
Travel is about discovery and experience and Whatley Manor are keen ensure that their guests can continue to travel, happy in the knowledge that we are promoting a responsible attitude towards the future of the planet.
A one-night stay to include
- Overnight accommodation with full English breakfast
- Three course dinner in Grey’s Brasserie, dining from our special, locally sourced set menu.
All the ingredients on this menu come from individually selected suppliers who also work in a sustainable way
- An aperitif before dinner, a specially created cocktail “ The local hive” featuring Beeble a local Honey Whisky
- Full use of our Aquarias Spa & a spa gift to take away
- Private guided cycle tour of the local Cotswolds area with Wild Carrot Cycling, taking in the countryside and some of the heritage locations, enjoy cycling with ease on an electric bike – 12.30pm to 3.30pm
- A donation will be made on your behalf by the hotel to off-set the carbon emissions created on your journey, visit Southpole to find out more about the charity we work with.
Click here to find out more about Whatley Manor’s approach to sustainability.
Available 7 days a week, minimum lead-time of 14 days.
Contact us now to book your stay
*Please note that The Dining Room restaurant is closed Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Cycling Made Easy
Wild Carrot Cycling offer guided and self guided tours around the Cotswolds from just £65 and bike rental from just £40/day.
eBikes are a great way to get around the quiet lanes and trails of the Cotswolds and Wild Carrot Cycling can provide the latest bikes from the world’s largest bike manufacturer, Giant Cycles.
eBikes are not motorbikes. You HAVE to pedal them. The high capacity battery and powerful motor system will assist you as you pedal. Think of them as a helping hand giving you a push as you ride.
If you have always loved to ride bikes but hated the hills then riding an eBike will feel like the hills have been flattened just for you.
Ebikes are the fastest growing sector of the cycling market and hiring one for the day is a great introduction. But be warned! Once you try one you’ll want to own your own.
For more information on eBikes and e-MTBs check out the Singletrack Charged website. A website dedicated to all things eBike.
Terms and conditions:
This offer is subject to availability, rate quoted is a from rate, supplements apply to larger room types. Reservations require a 30% deposit at the time of booking, refundable up to 72 hours prior to arrival. If a cancellation is made within 72 hours of the arrival date, then the full charge of your stay is taken. A 10% discretionary service charged is added to your bill on check out.